Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Some more meals...

Wanted to share some more meals so you can get an idea of portion-sizes. It really depends on what the foods are, because it seems that I can eat more of some things than of others. Regardless, here's 2 recent meals...

Spaghetti with chicken, peas, baby spinach and mushrooms in a creamy sauce...

Before

After


Tonight I had Ratatouille with Canellini Beans, and then a small portion of salmon as well (cos the salmon needed to be used up - they're not exactly a natural combination... lol).

Before

After.

So I ate all the salmon... and pretty much no ratatouille. Disappointing because it tasted lovely, I just can't fit anymore in. Will definitely freeze the leftovers though so I can have it in the days to come. Would probably be a good side-dish to some protein when I'm feeling lazy.

So this is what I can eat at 9 weeks post-op. Not much, but you can see it's pretty much normal food.

No comments:

Post a Comment