Tuesday, December 27, 2011

No Food, No New Years, But YES to New Clothes!

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the day! Also hope that everyone is looking forward to NYE if you do indeed celebrate it. I haven't done anything for it since I was 17... and that was probably the only year I had any sort of "adult" NYE celebration anyway... so I'll be spending yet another year doing nothing. lol. Such is the life of a parent I suppose...

Anyway, I've moved a little bit lower, though not much. 84.7kg. Weight loss seems to have stalled, but again, I don't care too much right now. It'll be good to just "sit" at a weight for a little while I think. Though, it is a little annoying when people keep asking, "how much have you lost now," and the number remains the same. TBH, I wish they'd just not ask... if they asked every month or so it'd be fine, but it seems to be every time I see them (so once a week basically). Obviously the numbers have slowed now... I can eat more than I could previously, and my body is getting closer to a normal weight, so it's not as eager to lose as it was earlier on.

I said I'd let you know what I had for Christmas, so here's what I ate as my sit-down meal:
*Half a turkey meatball
*A small bit of pork crackling
*About 1 bite of roast pork with gravy
*Attempted to chew up some roast beef, but I knew if I swallowed it, I'd spew or be really uncomfortable, so spat it out.

That's seriously all I had. Disappointing, considering the amount of time it took to prepare and then cook everything... I am really hoping that in a few years time I can at least manage a toddler portion. Cooking has become so less enjoyable now, since I can't really eat what I cook. It doesn't seem worth it when I can only have a few mouthfuls...

As I've said before, I prepared to eat less, but some days it irritates me just how little I can eat... when you cook a Christmas meal, you kind of hope to at least get a bite of everything... which is what I had thought was a realistic expectation. I think it depends on the day though - I think another day I could have probably managed to do that... but for some reason my tummy was just not cooperating on Christmas Day.

Oh well, I have leftovers in my freezer and will be able to try everything soon enough.

I guess it's time for some progress pics... someone requested some pics the other day, and I wasn't going to post them here, but I was impressed with my curves in the photo, so I wanted to share...

The before and "now" shot

That was Boxing Day I think. I also have some other pics to share... just taken today. I wanted to try on my new "uniform," for beauty school to see how it looks. I've got to wear black, and while I'm not certain, I think I'm not supposed to reveal much cleavage or any armpit... basically modestly dressed really. This is all going from my previous beauty courses, but I figure it's better to be safe. Given I've become too small for most of my clothes, I had to go pick up some black items... I'll use the shorts in the pic above, but also grabbed a $20 knit top from Portmans, and a skirt that is JUST not too big from City Chic for $20. Definitely good buys... I never end up spending so little. So here are my progress pics in those clothes...



Btw, my towels aren't always like that, I pushed them over to the side so I didn't blend in with them! lol.

Speaking of clothes, I used some Christmas money to go shopping and get some new clothes from Hell Bunny. I found a great store for them, and I'll link you: http://emeraldswamp.com.au/

It's cheaper than a lot of places, and has a few Hell Bunny items I've not seem before - including a lovely GREEN dress (which I ordered). Actually, I just had a look - I got them on sale, but the sale is now over. YAY! Well, yay that I got in while the sale was on... not yay that it's no longer on. lol.

I'll definitely update when I get them, they've been sent now so I'll hopefully see them in not too much longer. They're being delivered via courier though, so might be a bit longer than usual. Say to expect from about 4th...

ANYWAY... hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoy any holidays you get off from here on out. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering do you feel hungry and frustrated that you can't eat more, or you just feel full and don't want food?

    ReplyDelete