Sunday, June 19, 2011

The End is NOT Near, Dreaming up being a Bitch and My Brother's Growing Belly...

I'm not dying!

You know the gas in my artery? Well, it's not gas IN my artery... it's gas NEAR my artery. To be more specific... gas in my BOWEL (yes, shit gas... lol) that was in the way and thus made it difficult for them to properly see my artery. Along with blood tests though, MY KIDNEYS AND ARTERIES ARE ALL FINE!

So is my blood sugar. And my hormones. And my thyroid. And just about every other bloody thing I was tested for.

Except my cholesterol. That's shit... but not as shit as last year so I'm seeing that as a positive. My BP was down too (135/95). Apparently a good rate would be 120 or less over 85 or less... so I mean, it's not a big deal anymore. Dunno wtf changed?

Anyway, she's not putting me on drugs YET because my BP has gotten a lot better, but I'll soon be monitored with a BP monitor (fancy that! lol) for 24 hours to see the ups and downs of a regular day. I'll be sure to update you when I know more... but basically, for now, all I've been told is to "eat well and lose weight." And to not drink coffee... but I don't drink that cos it's horrible, so all good there... and the weight loss will obviously come with surgery (this particular doctor doesn't know about my WLS... I didn't bother telling her either because I wasn't sure if she'd judge or not and was just not in the mood to deal with it).

In other news, I had a dream last night about me somehow being the cause of another blog shutting down. Those in the know will understand what I'm referring to... the rest of you, just don't bother wondering. I won't be sharing the details.

Anyway, I woke up all scared that somehow I'd done something to make it all happen... so I really hope that I'm not. I'm not sure what I could have done to cause it anyway, but I still feel guilty like I did something... I hate it when you feel like that but you're not sure why or why you even should. But if you're reading, I luff you and hope nothing I did influenced your decision to shut down your blog. *frown*

Also had a good time making fun of my brother yesterday. God he's gotten fat. It sounds so mean for a fat girl to say that to another fat person, but this guy is newly fat, and used to tease me about being fat... so I feel a bit of payback is in order. His gf is due to have a baby in 10 days (well, 9 now I think - but obviously, that's only an estimate). She's got such a big belly, I'm suprised she doesn't topple forward! And I mean that lovingly - I love big pregnant bellies!

Anyway, I rubbed my brother's belly and asked him how far along he was. It's mostly a beer gut, but his whole body is fat compared to how scrawny he was up until recently... and despite the fact I feel bad because I know it's so mean, part of me feels utter joy at his widening waistline. I'm also so happy that soon I'll be the skinny sibling - and HE will be the fat one. For once. First time ever (I'm older than him, so even when I was a toddler I weighed more, because he was a baby)!

Um... nothing else to report. This has been a really boring entry huh? Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment