Saturday, June 11, 2011

Girls on Film... (not really like Duran Duran's version though)

I don't have much to report, but I've started a VLOG on YouTube. It'll be seperate from this blog... but if you wanna keep track of it, here's my first entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRX4MYFozJg

Otherwise, my weight this morning was 103.7kg, so I seem to hovering around this area... give or take a few kg either way. Still over 100kg no matter what happens, but I'm hopeful that'll get lower when I start on my shakes. I have no intention to lose weight until that point, just because this is perhaps the 1 time in my life I can just not give a shit about what I put into my mouth, so I'm going to enjoy it as best I can, whilst trying not to actually GAIN anything (little fluctuations don't bother me).

No comments:

Post a Comment