Friday, January 06, 2012

Hell Bunny dresses, almost at lowest adult weight and food for today!

83.2kg this morning.

I am quite happy - previously, the lowest weight I've been as an adult is 83.something... so once I get below that, I'll be at my lowest-ever adult weight! How thrilling!

Today I also measured myself when talking to a friend about how a dress fit and if the measurements on the site were accurate or not... anyway, here they are...

Bust - 106.5cm
Waist - 82cm
Hips - 105.5cm

I was quite happy, was 82cm means I'm actually small enough to be a L in Hell Bunny, rather than the XL... though also, according to my measurements, my boobs are actually too big for XL (they're not). lol.

I might as well share my dresses with you too - totally dodgy photos and the dresses came straight out of the packaging so need a good iron... but here they are anyway...

Hell Bunny Sea Sick Sue dress

Hell Bunny Mint Olivie dress

Anyway, if you're interested, I got these here: http://emeraldswamp.com.au/ but you can also get them elsewhere online, including here: http://stores.ebay.com.au/tragicbeautiful

I need to buy a petticoat to go under them, and also need shoes to match... have a few pairs in mind. Can't wait to go out in these!

Now time for food!

Today has been a bit of a dodgy day... I'm not sure why but I'm finding it really hard to eat in the mornings lately. Anyway, I've had...

3 chicken flavoured rice crackers
2cm cube rockmelon (just the 1)
About 3 bites of roast pork (previously cooked roast pork, not deli stuff)
A whole bunch of water and cordial
2 twisties from a little pack DD was eating
For dinner, it was oven-baked fish with lemon-pepper and also ratatouille with cannellini beans.

Before

After

Yeah, I know all these pictures of food are really boring, but there are times when I wanted to see stuff like this, so figure I might as well offer it, in case someone is wondering just what you can eat after your sleeve. 4 months out, you can see that I can't eat much at all.

I think I'd probably ate 3-5 times the amount I eat now, before I was sleeved. That's a bit sad really... that I could fit so much food in. In a day, pre-op I could probably eat...

Nothing until about lunch... then I'd have...

A big bag of chips OR a whole pack of crackers with cheese OR a huge bowl/plate leftovers
2 sandwiches (which would often turn into 4 sandwiches, as I'd go back for more)
Then I'd probably have a whole lot of melon or an apple or a whole punnet of strawberries or something... something that was fruit to make me feel better about eating all that crap earlier.
Then dinner... which could be healthy or unhealthy, but regardless, I'd go back for 2nds or 3rds
Then after dinner, I might eat 1/2 a big block of chocolate or a huge bowl of ice-cream... or both.
Not to mention about 1.25L coke a day.

This was when I wasn't dieting of course. I've done a billion different diets... and so didn't eat the above when I was on a diet... just when I was between them. On a diet, I would eat quite well... just spend my time moaning about how much I'd rather be eating MORE food or junkier foods or something. Or searching for recipes of healthier/lower-fat/lower-carb/etc versions of that junk food. Atkins was probably hte worst diet I tried - because I ate so much damn bacon it wasn't funny. Really, so disgusting how much fat I would have eaten during that diet. That, and sugar free, full-fat cheesecakes (without the base). God... no wonder I got so fat.

Then I'd exercise like nuts sometimes, but nothing would happen, and for someone who hates exercise... well... it seemed pointless. If I wasn't losing, then why was I working so hard?

Anyway, I'm kinda rambling...

No comments:

Post a Comment