Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cruskit Heaven, nearly 10 down and Ignoring Cellulite-Covered Thighs

I'm not supposed to eat them until Monday... but there's not a massive difference between now and Monday and I'm pretty much a huge cheater when it comes to diet plans... so I had a CRUSKIT with PHILLY (the chive one) on it today! OMG REAL FOOD!

It's not just any crackers I'm allowed, but cruskits specifically cos they dissolve in your mouth... but it tasted fantastic. I am so thrilled to have eaten something that wasn't pure liquid.

Last night for dinner I blended up some bolognaise sauce as much as I possibly could and sprinkled some grated cheese on top... and that was heaven as well. Of course I managed only about 1/4 (less than, because I didn't eat all of it) but it was amazing. I pretended I was eating actual pasta bolognaise... and it really helped me.

This liquid stage, and the mushy/puree stage too, is shit. The mushy stage I know is going to be shit because it's pretty much the same as this stage with a few extras... so all in all, shit. I'm not a baby - I don't like my food blended to death so it looks like something a 6-month-old can eat. BUT it's a necessary part of this all I suppose so suck it up I shall... and will get by by having my cruskits. lol.

Had some visitors today and I was told that it was really obvious I've lost weight. This is by someone who rarely offers compliments, so I was quite happy with that. I've lost a fair bit - well, for a skinny person. For me, it's only really a small amount, but it's still GOOD. Today I'm weighing in at 97.8kg... so 600g and I'll be 10kg lighter than I was when I started my pre-op diet. WOOT! So almost 10kg in almost 4 weeks.

I'll have to join a gym soon too. Not JUST yet - I don't feel physically up to it and want to wait until I'm at least on soft foods first. Just wandering around the shop today has me exhausted... I think I need to be able to get more food in before I hit the gym just so I don't collapse.

Speaking of shopping today, I got myself a new dress... at City Chic of course. I WILL update with a photo I promise, but my phone couldn't get it properly against the dark curtains of the dressing room. I also took a photo of me in swimwear though... which I CAN show because you can actually see it... but beware my thighs. I didn't get this bathing suit because I didn't want to risk being too small for it come ACTUAL Summer... but if I can fit into it as it gets warmer still, I will go back. Despite my heavily dimpled thighs. I'll just ignore them and pretend they don't exist. lol.

It's an XS. I could have probably gone a S, but obviously I don't want to go bigger... I'd rather go smaller. It's $100 but the cutest swimwear I've ever found that fits my boobs. I'm quite fond of it, so if I DO manage to fit into it closer to Summer, I'll go buy it.

Right now, munching on another cruskit. I just had to go back for another! lol. Considering they're mostly air, I'm able to eat it easily... thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment