Thursday, September 01, 2011

THREE FREAKING DAYS!

3 sleeps. 3 sleeps until my surgery.

Wow.

3 freaking sleeps. That's NOTHING. NO TIME.

I plan to spend my Saturday with DD, having a girls night (no junk involved for me - maybe a little popcorn for her)... and Sunday cleaning the house making sure it's nice for when I come home from hospital.

Am I scared? I don't even know the answer to that. Yes, no, maybe? It's got to be one of those but I'm just not sure. Right now I'm tired - I've finished my last assessment item for this study period, and on this diet I'm tired. Just exhausted really. I even commented to my neighbour the doctor must have thought I looked like crap (she hinted that I looked unwell), and my neighbour confirmed it... lol. I wasn't offended as she knows I'm on the pre-op diet and puts it down to that. But yeah, I look like shit apparently, which kinda sucks.

I'm not sure what I'll make for dinner tonight, but I think it'll have something to do with chicken. Might as well - I've got it out to make honey mustard chicken for DD. I wish I could have a big steak. I don't even eat steak often, but when I feel lethargic, I do enjoy a steak because it seems to give me some energy and make me feel better. I could probably have a lean steak, but a tiny one, and that'd make me want more, so I'd rather just avoid it altogether.

Thanks to everyone who's sent me well-wishes about my surgery on Monday. I really appreciate knowing that people that have never even met me care.

No comments:

Post a Comment