Sunday, September 04, 2011

Sleeve Surgery Tomorrow

One more sleep.

Tomorrow I'll be having my surgery. I'll go in at 12, midday, so my surgery will obviously take place in the 2nd half of the day. I met a lovely woman on the sleeve forum who's having her surgery same day as me, same place, same surgeon, so I'll have someone to talk to in there who's going through the same thing, which will obviously bring some comfort.

Anyway, figured I'd do another one of these, pre-op...

Current Weight: 102.5kg (as of 4th Sept 2011, first thing after I woke up) 4.7kg lost

Bust: 115.5cm 5cm lost
Under Bust: 95.5cm 4.5cm lost
Waist: 97cm 4.5cm lost
Hips: 123.5cm 2cm lost

Neck: 38cm 0.5cm lost

Left Wrist: 18.5cm 1cm lost
Right Wrist: 18.5cm 0.5cm lost

Left Forearm (fullest part): 31cm 0cm lost
Right Forearm (fullest part): 30cm 0cm lost
Left Upper Arm (fullest part): 41cm 1cm lost
Right Upper Arm (fullest part): 40.5cm 0.5cm lost
Left Ankle: 28cm 1cm lost
Right Ankle: 27cm 1cm lost
Left Calf (fullest part): 46cm 3cm lost
Right Calf (fullest part): 45.5cm 2cm lost
Left Thigh (fullest part): 73cm 3cm lost
Right Thigh (fullest part): 72.5cm 1.5cm lost
So looks like I've lost some cms too, which is cool.

Am feeling really weird... like quite full of emotions. Not sure which ones exactly, but I do know I'm anxious. I have an anxiety disorder anyway, and luckily I'm on medication or else this feeling would no doubt be worse, but I just feel on edge... much like I do before a panic attack. I bet my BP is really high too...

I'm having a bit of a cry now... so that's nice. lol. Not really, it's quite lame... but I think I've got a build up of emotions, and my partner won't be here tomorrow because he's working away... so I've got nobody to comfort me. I kind of need someone to hug me and tell me I'll be fine tomorrow... and then I feel like I need him there tomorrow as well, so it just kinda sucks.

Anyway... I'll update this as soon as I can... it may be in hospital, it may be after I get home...

Thanks to everyone who has supported me thus far... I'll be needing support post-op too I'm sure, and I'll be here, telling you all about everything, just as have been...

Stacey  xx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for tomorrow Stacey!
    I have a good friend who has had the op and she doesn't regret it at all.
    This may sound stalkerish, but it's not, I think I live quite close to you so if you need anything, just yell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your surgery! It'll be fine. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life.
    I really enjoy your blog and I look forward to reading your weightloss updates. You're going to look amazing. It's very inspirational.

    Good luck!

    Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it all went well. Looking forward to your next update. Hopefully you're not too sore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the surgery went well, looking forward to updates :)!

    ReplyDelete