Thursday, September 08, 2011

Quick Update - HOME NOW!

Home again, and not dead!

I will give everyone details as soon as I'm feeling a little better and more up to the long task of covering my entire hospital stay. Yep. All of it. All of the boring/gory details. I'll try to find some nice wound photos too (ew...lol). Apparently they look a bit like bullet wounds.

Just wanted to update everyone who reads this - just to say I'm safe at home, weak but well and will give you all a long post soon!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are safe and sound sassy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay glad to hear your home safe. I've been following your blog and it must be so exciting for you to be embarking on your new, slender life! (well I'm excited for you anyway!) Can't wait for the update.

    ReplyDelete