Thursday, September 29, 2011

I've lost 100g since my last weight update. So now I'm 95.6kg. I'm tempted to go "ONLY 100g?! WTF?!" and whinge about how little I've been eating so how that's so disappointing... blah blah... but while it bothers me a tiny bit I generally don't care.

There's this "3 week plateau" sleevers tend to mention... and guess what? I'm there. I'm about 3.5 weeks post-op. I figure my body has gone, "Okay, so you're not going to feed me enough to live on I see... no matter, I'll save every last calorie you consume until I need it." My body is clearly an idiot because it seems to forgotten that saving up fat stores is all it's done for the past... well, a long time. lol. Still, I think it means that I'm going to need to eat more to lose more... though of course, eating more is a task when you actually cannot eat more.

I do think I probably can though. I need to eat MORE OFTEN. I've got a plan for Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Snack. I am mostly eating breakfast, lunch and dinner though... so obviously need to start paying attention to those snacks. IF I can get anything in, that is.

I did manage some yummy food for lunch though... some baby crab cakes. I plan on making some fish cakes myself, but these just came pre-packaged in the frozen seafood section so I decided to give them a go. They really are tiny though... I had 4, which sounds impressive... until you learn they're about the size of a 20c piece each. lol. Yummy though, especially for something pre-packed like that.

Saw MIL this morning as well. Our house was getting sprayed for bugs, so she came over for that... and I mentioned that I'd been taking photos just to keep myself updated (I can't think of why we were talking about it). Anyway, I mentioned that you can't see too much difference, but she piped up with, "Oh YOU probably think you can't... but I can see HEAPS of difference..." and added that it was my face, neck and middle she's noticed it. Which was nice. As I've said before (I think?), she's not really one to offer compliments, so it was nice to hear it. Again.

Not much else to report really... life is cruisy at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment