Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Bye Sexy Dress, Progress Pics and Eating Prawns

Still at 94.3kg... I honestly haven't been eating enough the past few days. I'm not bothered - I've still lost a fair bit thus far, and I know it's not ready to stop coming off just yet... so I'm content.

I've realised I need to say goodbye to a few of my clothes though... they no longer fit. One dress I have never worn... when I got it (online) it was a little too snug. I have nowhere to wear it anyway, so I decided to sell it. I advertised it, and got a question about it... so decided to try it on, take a photo and share my measurements so the lady could get an idea for how it might fit her body. It was a tiny bit snug around the boobs, but I felt so sexy in it... so I'm glad I took a pic! Here it is...

CC "Michelle" dress in XS

It makes me look so curvy, so I was sad to post it off today. Oh well, I have nowhere to wear it, and hopefully I'll be fitting into smaller sizes in a few months anyway... so there's no real point in keeping it. I'm just glad I could fit into it before I sold it. That was a nice feeling.

I've also taken my weekly progress pics... so here they are, completey with "befores" as always...


and....



I can see some difference around the middle.

Am going to catch up with a really old friend in a few weeks too... so that'll be interesting. She knows about the op... but we're going to have something to eat anyway so that'll be interesting. I might just order a milkshake or something if I can't tolerate any of the food... though hopefully I can get a bit of grilled fish or something. I sat around eating some prawns today for protein... so hoping I get enough in today. Having a pork coconut (with low fat coconut milk) curry tonight... well, that's the plan. I hope it goes down well... I'm really ready for proper foods again... so I'm going as proper food as my stomach will allow.

Also got some Musashi (I think that's what it's called) protein drink today. They had a big one with 30g protein, and a smaller one with 20g, so I got the smaller one cos not sure I could drink the whole larger one. Might be a way to get more protein in anyway.

Also decided AGAINST those swimmers I tried on a few blog posts ago... but you can get that swimsuit in a tankini style, so I'll get the top, and then the bottoms which are like a bikini bottom but with a little skirt attached... it sounds so granny but it doesn't look that granny. I'm quite proud that I'm willing to wear something like that in public, considering I'm the type to wear knee-length boardies when swimming. Might as well just not care.

I do feel much more confident in myself lately... perhaps because I know I'm not binging and I am losing weight too... so I've got a reason to feel happier. DP has noticed it too, and is thrilled with it. He said he doesn't care much about my weight loss, only about me being more confident and content...

Anyway, I guess this was a pretty boring update but I showed my weekly progress regardless...

No comments:

Post a Comment