Monday, October 24, 2011

Progress Pics, Show-Off Dress Pics and 15kg GONE FOREVER!

Well... I have a few photos to share today, and some good news too.

As of this morning, I have lost a full 15.5kg since beginning the pre-op diet 9 weeks ago. My operation was 7 weeks ago now. I'm so happy with my progress. My weight is now 91.7kg, and I'm so happy to be that low. I haven't yet tried on normal clothes to see how I fit, but plan to this next weekend - I'll let you all know how I go. I will try not to be too disappointed if I can't fit into a 16 yet though. I'm shrinking - that's all that matters, and if I'm not a 16 yet I will be soon enough.

I figured some progress pictures might be appropriate. You'll have noticed I pretty much wear the same thing for every progress pic... well, the shirts come in a variety of colours, but still the same outfit. That's because I figure it's easier to see the weight loss if I'm wearing the same type of thing, though soon enough, I know it'll be too big (the skirt is already being worn around my hips rather than waist)... but I'll try to find something slim-fitting so at least you can see my body shape.

Anywhere... progress pics...

Yes, that is a toothbrush in my mouth...lol


So hopefully there is some noticeable difference from last time. I think so. I think my middle looks smaller still - especially that part a little bit under my breasts.

I also have a new dress, that I just have to share photos of because I'm in love with it. lol.

I got this 2nd hand on a facebook page... I'm so lucky to have found it, as it's an older style and highly sought after. I'm really happy it fits too - having never tried it on before, I was worried about the chest, but while it's certainly not loose around the bust, it fits well. It covers up a bit of boob too, which makes it a little more conservative (for me at least... compared to many of my other dresses... lol).

I also tried on this dress in City Chic...

I'd seen pics of a few people trying it on, but was unsure how it'd look on me. I also got a huge ego-boost when I could do up the belt - many people have complained about the belt on this dress, saying that just cannot do it up even when the dress fits them. Well, it did up for me and that just made my day! I quite like this dress, but am unsure as to whether or not it's too frou-frou frilly for even me.

Nothing too much is going on otherwise - though I did get spoken to by young (I'm assuming late teens) guys when I was heading to Red Rooster to get the family some take-away recently (I had a piece of calamari... just one... lol). It wasn't the normal way I'm spoken to either - full of "haha, look at that fatty getting take-away," but rather in a way that frightened me. I daresay that if I had stuck around longer rather than rushing past them nervously, they'd have perhaps been even friendly. Now I don't know if they were intending to chat me up or not, but it felt that way... and while it felt uncomfortable, it was flattering.

I still haven't joined the gym yet. I'm on a mission to finish my driving lessons and get my Ps before the end of November (when my Learner's permit runs out) so I'm putting my money into that. I'll see how finances go, but with Christmas coming up... etc etc... you know how it is. Well, I still plan on joining, I just have to make sure I get my priorities right really and while I really want to join the gym, I feel that's a bit more selfish than some of the other expenditures I have.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe how much you have lost already, your face looks alot slimmer too :).
    I think I like the frilly dress on you better than the other, Even though I have never "met" you it seems more your style! The new dress seems more conservative, good for appointments and interviews though! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!!!!
    - But then I always thought you were :)
    Congrats on the dress and belt fitting. What an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete