Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So just how much I can eat in one sitting?

Just took a pic of dinner last night to show any potential sleevers (or those who had their surgery after I did) just what I can eat in one sitting at 6 weeks post-op.

This is what I started with. This is on a bread-and-butter plate...


Now that's a bit of tabouli (my first attempt at any sort of salad - I figured I'd try this because it's so finely chopped with no hard chunks) which I added a tiny bit of crumbled low-fat feta to and 3 satay wingettes.

This is how it looked when I was so full I couldn't stand to eat anymore...


I had 2 of the wingettes (JUST! lol) and a few mouthfuls of the tabouli. I enjoyed it so much I wanted to eat it all... so probably ate a little more than I should have. I felt uncomfortable and very full after eating all of that. I threw most of the skin from the wingettes out (on a paper napkin out of shot) to avoid the fat.

And just for the record, I lost another 300g overnight, which is fantastic.

I also got an eMail from Portmans, and decided to check their size chart to see if I could even fit into their things again. Obviously it would depend on the item, but I'm a few cm away from fitting into a 16. Not my hips, but under dresses, it doesn't really matter much. I've got a Portmans dress in a 16 that I can currently fit into (not stretchy), but some of their dresses seem far more generous than others. But hey, maybe I can start trying to wear size 16s from regular shops? That'd be awesome. I'll give it a go next time I'm out and see how I fit...

No comments:

Post a Comment