Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just another meal to share...

I shared last night's dinner, so thought I'd share tonights. When you have carbs, you eat even less because you fill up much quicker.

So dinner was a pasta bake... before...


And after...

Now it looks like I've eaten about half - but I ate about 1/3. It's just the cheesy top I ate (light of course!)... with a little bit of pasta and meat. It also contains mushrooms. Really not high in veg this dinner - served DD's with tabouli leftover from yesterday.

So you can see, I'm not eating much.

Why am I posting this food stuff? Just to show you (if you're contemplating surgery) how much you might be able to eat 6 weeks post-op, and what type of foods too.

1 comment:

  1. wow! finally caught up - what a journey. Thank you so much for sharing. It has given me much to consider and research. Will definately keep 'tuned in'.

    You are looking amazing and doing so well.

    BTW - I think the photos/food are great to share. It adds a real perspective.

    ReplyDelete