Monday, August 29, 2011

A really quick uneventful entry... and MMMMEEEEEAAAAATTTTTTT!

I have no idea what I weigh this morning... my digital scales can't make up their mind and tell me different things depending on where I put them. I got readings between 103.1 and 104.1 though so I must be somewhere between those two numbers.

I've also got GREAT news from my surgeon's office - I CAN EAT MEAT! A small palm-sized piece of lean meat I've been told, with veges, instead of a shake. I am MORE than okay with giving up a shake each day! lol. I'm just thrilled with the news too... it comes at a great time as I've got an exam to do tomorrow, so could really use the extra energy.

I feel alright now as well... the aches have gone. I've got headaches still, but they're far easier to cope with now that I'm not aching around the neck/chest region anymore. Also far less tired... still tired, but nowhere near as much as I was last week, so I'm hoping that I continue to get better or at least stick with feeling this way, because it's not bad at all.

I really have very little to report... so think I'll end this here. Short entry, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment